Newly Designed 595 600 603 PVC Ceiling Panels / Ceiling Tiles Price Goods
|FOB Price:||US $1.4-4 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Square Meters||US $1.4-4/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Style: Classic
- Thickness: 7mm
- Surface Treatment: Film Coating
- Feature: Artistic Ceilings, Honeycomb Ceilings, Integrated Ceilings, Perforated Ceilings
- Certification: ISO9001:2000, Soncap
- Main Material: PVC Resin, Calcium Carbonate
- HS Code: 3925900000, 3925900000
- Transport Package: Carton or PE Film Packing
- Shape: Square
- Width: 59.5cm, 60cm, 60.3cm
- Function: Fireproof Board Ceiling, Soundproof Ceiling, Normal Ceiling, Integrated Ceiling, Heat Insulation Ceiling, Moisture-Proof Ceiling, Mould-Proof Ceiling, Smoke-Proof Ceiling, Waterproof Ceiling
- Color: Any Colors
- Application: Office, Hotel, Household, Dust Free Room, Public
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Trademark: SUNNY
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
Newly Designed 595 600 603mm PVC Ceiling Panels / ceiling tiles price goodsProduction Description
|Width||10cm,12cm,16cm,18cm,20cm,25cm,30cm, 38cm, 60cm|
|Length||5.8M for 20FT, 5.95M for 40HQ or at customized|
|PVC Content||35%,40%,45%,50%,60%, 70%|
|Surface Finishing||Printing , Hot stamping , PVC -film laminated, normal glossy,high glossy and pearl|
|Material||PVC resin , Calcium carbonate|
|Mini Order||one 20FT container|
|Delivery time||within 15days after prepayment|
|Payment||30%deposit in advance, 70% against copy BL|
|Packing||PE Film packing or Carton packing|
|Place of origin||ZheJiang, China (mainland)|
|Certificate||ISO9001, SONCAP, SGS|
|exported area||South Africa, Georgia, Ukraine, Ghana, Costa Rica and so on|
Packing & Shipping
1. What is PVC?
Polyvinyl chloride (commonly abbreviated PVC) is a widely-used plastic. Globally, over 50% of all PVC manufactured is used in construction. As a building material, PVC is budget-friendly and easy to assemble. In recent years, PVC has been replacing traditional building materials such as wood, concrete and clay in many areas.
2. What is PVC panel?
PVC panel was developed in Europe in the 1970s as a decorative interior wall finish with unique properties compared to other wall coverings at the time. PVC ceiling or paneling is a hollow cored, lightweight panel with a smooth surface for decoration and a tongue-in-groove edge for easy assembly.
3. PVC wall panels are a new product to me or my country, so how can we I confident that there are no problems with it?
PVC wall panel has first been used in Belgium, Holland and France for over 20 years. Since then, it has been gaining popularity in more and more countries. Surely, this simple fact shows that our products have proven their reliability over the years. Many of our products have the necessary building certificate .
4. What sizes does the panel come in? What designs?
PVC panel is available mainly in popular widths of 10cm and 25cm. We also produce in widths of 10cm, 20cm ,25cm, 30cm, 40 cm, 595mm and 603mm. The most common length is 2.75m, 3.04m, 5.95m,etc. Panel styles range from 'seamless' monopanels to V-groove panels (v-shaped joint). Many design patterns are possible including genuine wood grain patterns, marble and stone effects, and alternative fantasy designs.